- Start date: 1st October 2021.
- Dedication: full time (8h/day).
- Period: a temporary contract of 2 years will be offered, including a 6-month period.
- Gross Annual Salary: between 25,000 and 30,000 EUR depending on the experience of the candidate.
- Place of work: most of the work will be done remotely, but physical presence will be required for some of the tasks (involving field work, mainly in Catalonia). There will be the option to work at Fundació ENT’s office (C/Llanza, 1-7. 08800 Vilanova i la Geltrú, Barcelona, Spain).
- Candidates must specify whether they would be available and interested in starting immediately, undertaking other waste management projects before formal start of the H2020 project.
- Previous professional experience in biowaste, circular bioeconomy projects, and data analysis.
- Languages: Professional use of English (C2). Main language for reporting will be English. / Professional use Spanish and/or Catalan (C2).
- Degree in Environmental Sciences, preferably.
- Experience in research projects.
- Flexibility to undertake other research/consultancy tasks.
OTHER ASPECTS THAT WILL BE HIGHLY VALUED
- Language: English as native language.
- Experience in FP7 and/or H2020 EU projects.
- Experience in waste management (other than biowaste): waste collection, waste charges, etc.
- Experience in the design and implementation of participatory research activities such as workshops, interviews, questionnaires, etc.
- Proved expertise in socio–economic activities involving stakeholders, citizens, policy makers.
- Previous publications in scientific journals.
OTHER ASPECTS THAT WILL BE CONSIDERED
- Other languages.
- PhD finished or in progress.
- Expertise in life-cycle analysis.
- Experience in preparing EU project proposals.
- Experience in other environmental fields.
Interested candidates, please send your CV (including academic record) and a cover letter, indicating how the requirements are met to firstname.lastname@example.org before 13th June 2021.