The journal Ecología Política invites authors to send article proposals for its next issue, n. 54.
The theme of the issue is Ecofeminisms and feminist political ecologies.
It will include theoretical discussions and empirical explorations of aspects such as:
- Feminist perspectives and debates in political ecology
- Feminist political ecologies of care and reproductive work
- Critiques of capitalism, colonialism and extractivism from feminist perspectives
- The role of women in mobilisations and resistance and proposals for alternatives from feminist approaches
- Differential impacts of gender and intersectionality in environmental conflicts and related to global environmental changes
The issue will be published in December 2017.
PROCEDURE AND DEADLINES FOR SUBMISSION
Submission of articles will take place in two steps.
- Article proposal submission (250 words max.). Deadline: 28 August 2017.
Once received, the proposals will be evaluated by experts in the subject and by the issue’s guest editors. The authors whose proposals are selected will be invited to send a complete manuscript. Invitation to submit the full manuscript does not ensure its publication, as manuscripts will then undergo a further review process.
- Submission of the final version of the article (to be translated from English to Spanish, if necessary): 5 October 2017.
Both the abstracts and the final versions of the articles have to be sent to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.